- Position Type: Direct Hire
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Solid working knowledge of oil and gas processing, methods and equipment.
- Upstream or Midstream project experience.
- Understand P&ID (Process & Instrumentation Diagrams).
- Perform site visits to assess, document and report on existing conditions.
- Familiar with ASME B31 piping codes.
- Effective communication skills and reporting.
- Track and report project status, budgets and schedules both internally and with clients.
- Project analysis and planning as required.
- Performs research and impact analysis as required providing results to teams as needed.
- Ensures quality of design, plans, and execution.
- Reviews vendor quotes, data, and coordination.
- Experience with AutoCAD software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Some domestic travel required.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited four-year college or university plus six years of oil and gas experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. EIT or PE preferred.